PC Security: This could be you!

The following is a copy of an email i recieved from david scarth. rather strange as it was recieved on an address i share with all the other outpost firewall beta testers around the world & it is for internal broadcast communications of firewall related subjects only.

i am sending this email just to let everyone know something very important to me. it has been eating at me for a long time now and i need to get this off of my chest.for thelongest time now i have been holding something back from everyone and not leting my true self ring true.so now i am letting it all out that i am truely gay.i am involved with a special someone who i care for very much and treats me like a queen.i will bring him around soon for everyone to meet so hope to see you all soon and hope you will take me for who i really am.

thank you so much

turns out he walked away from his desk at work 'for just a minute' while logged on to the corporate network and one of his brilliant co-workers took the opportunity to send the above to everyone in his outlook address book, including all his clients, co-workers, girlfriend, bosses, mother and father, and all his other relatives, friends, etc.!

so, just a reminder of what may happen. log off or lock your pc (use the 'windows key' & 'L ' key simultaneously) when you step away - even for a second. remember, even paranoids have enemies!

Con Damn!:thumbdn: :mad:

Now that is absolute grounds for killin someone!!!! Any a$$*ole who would do something like that deserves to die in the worst possible way imaginable!!!!

I'm wondering if he found out who did the deed or even if they were found? The least that should happen is the sonuvabitch be fired and blacklisted so as to never be able to work in that kind of capacity ever again!!!!
If someone had of ever done anything like that too me I would've bided my time and thrown him a blanket party at least.:mad:
What a childish thing to do to anyone.:( :grumpy:

And I was just about to tell you guys I was gay ! L:O:L
I guess if you look at it from a professional point of view it could throw a monkeywrench into someones career . Aside from peoples prejudice there is the unprofessional and inappropriate forum aspect of it . I don,t work in an office so office politics wouldn,t enter into it . When I do work it is in construction and so I would not be subject to undue harrasment at the workplace . Construction workers are very level headed ,open minded, liberal minded people ! (yeah right ! )
Actually we do not often engage in fisticuffs as it is too easy to have an accident .

Trash will do trashy things . He cannot have so many enemies at work that the perpetrator is not at least suspected .Lets hope it works out .

I'm sure his network security department is on it. Not to mention anyone else called in to help with the customer relationship side. When youre in the network department you get a nasty meeting to attend with whatever exec you are officially under (usually changes frequently). Eventually as you go up the chain, you are under a non-technical person who has been saddled with your department. He usually hates it and doesn't trust anyone in it (money vs. anything-you know how it is). He'll want to redeem the embarassment and pressure the hell out of the network guys. May never know, but I believe that he'll get caught. Gossip is the killer for these guys and someone knows. I learned as a kid, pranks get you in trouble.

What a jackass though.

Andy

Back