PD Variant (pics)

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
I bought this at a show so no complaining ;) I even left it all weekend in case someone else wanted to buy it, so plenty of people had a fair shot to buy this knife.

It is a Public Defender Variant. It has a deep hollow grind, Penetrator tip, small custom shop logo (in the coated area) and check out the SWEET micarta :eek:

attachment.php

And one more :D:D

The Colors in the micarta don't show up well but it is similar to the Snakeskin but green instead of red/orange

attachment.php

That's a SWEET PD variant! Love those deep grinds and the green Nukarta.:cool:
I'm amazed that you were able to wait all weekend before adding it to your collection.;)
Another of Jerry's unique creations go into the trough of Eric the Variant Hog.:D ;) :p

I'm surprised it lasted all weekend also. THought it was sold a couple times.

That is one sweeeeet piece man. Definitely a penetratin' and slicin' mama.

Hey there piggy piggy! Nice knife Eric, but, whats that white stuff?:confused: :p

Guy, the white stuff has been falling from the sky alot lately with temps lastnight in the single digits it's too damn cold for the southeast.

Eric, nice.... but you still suck:p

VERY cool Eric. I keep thinking about that design... send it my way for a look, I promise to send it back one day after it is properly tested.

Nice find Eric! Yet again feeding at the INFI trough.

:D :p

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~
pubimage.asp

Wicked looking blade, Eric! Nice score......that's one thing I haven't seen much of, PD variants......very nice.

D:D

Back