• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PDW STS Folder w/OD G-10 Handles M390

xeodguy

Gold Member
Brand new in box, never carried or used, basically taken out for pics and to heck functioning. Has an olive drab G-10 handle and M390 Bohler stainless steel blade, 6AL-4V Titanium frame on lock side. Blade rides on ceramic bearings, very smooth, can be "flicked" open by thumb: once you overcome the detent, it flies into open/locked position. PDW describes this one as "featuring a distinctive clip point blade inspired by the classic Loveless chute knife." Cool added feature: the thumb studs glow in the dark. If you're a fan of PDW like I am, this is one more great knife they have offered that you will be proud to own, carry, and use.

No trades, thanks. Price $400 includes Priority Mail shipping in U.S. I will ship overseas at your cost and risk. Questions or to claim this one, please email me: xeodguy (at) hotmail (dot) com.

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • OAL: 8.1"
  • Blade Length: 3.55"
  • Blade Thickness: 0.150"
  • Closed: 4.55"
  • Construction Type: Titanium Framelock
  • Wt: 3.5oz / 99g
Wf5oqDS.jpg

3OKzx6e.jpg

G4qDml8.jpg

JCRIOtu.jpg

kBN9g5b.jpg