• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pena X Trapper Front Flipper, Kizer Feist

Status
Not open for further replies.

silkworm

Gold Member
BOTH SOLD
Just not loving the front flippers as much as I thought I would.

SOLD Pena X Trapper Front Flipper. Jigged titanium handles, M390. Like new. I'm the original owner. Never carried or used. $old

SOLD Kizer Feist. Natural micarta Urban EDC Supply version. CPM S35VN. Like new. I'm the original owner. Never carried or used. $OLD

Prices are OBO and includes shipping in the USA. I accept Paypal, Post Office Money Orders, personal checks if you wait for it to clear.

Trade interests: Giant Mouse 7, MBK Laconico EZC, Urban EDC F5.5 in micarta. Aluminum framed drop point Buck 110, Buck 110 with scalloped cocobolo, Buck 110 with faux Impala horn.

Last edited:
For sale or trade:
Just not loving the front flippers as much as I thought I would.

Pena X Trapper Front Flipper. Jigged titanium handles, M390. Like new. I'm the original owner. Never carried or used. $300

SOLD Kizer Feist. Natural micarta Urban EDC Supply version. CPM S35VN. Like new. I'm the original owner. Never carried or used. $OLD

Prices are OBO and includes shipping in the USA. I accept Paypal, Post Office Money Orders, personal checks if you wait for it to clear.

Trade interests: Giant Mouse 7, MBK Laconico EZC, Urban EDC F5.5 in micarta. Aluminum framed drop point Buck 110, Buck 110 with scalloped cocobolo, Buck 110 with faux Impala horn.

Pena X
View attachment 1502433
View attachment 1502434

Kizer
View attachment 1502435 View attachment 1502436

Hey i’d definitely buy the pena x series trapper from you. this is my first time on this site and I don’t really know how to work it but if you could email me i’ll for sure answer back

Last edited:
i’m really interested in buying the pena x series trapper from you! email me and i’ll be sure to reply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back