Pendulum owners?

I would like to hear a review of the Pendulum from someone who has owned and carried it. I looked on the GG&G website today and it seems as though the price has come down a little, but they also don't mention a black coated blade anymore.

First off, I don't own one. So I can't give a review, but I can say it still comes in black.
Peter

I have to admit that I am clueless as to how exactly the pendulum looks like. In fact..I know nothing of it other than the name and designer. If someone would be so kind as to point me in the right direction of a web-site, I'd be very grateful.

I do not own one yet!!!!!!
I have seen the knife and had a chance see this amazing self defense tool.

The knife is almost impossible to take away from someone. The blade is a perfect shape to slash and cause lots of damage to any flesh it comes in contact with. I will own one of these knives. My wife will also own one. Again IMHO the pendulum is a must have self defense tool.

Vance

I have no idea what one looks like. I have never seen one, for that matter I have never even heard of a pendulum.

I don't know why I even clicked on this thread or especially felt the urge to reply.

But, I think you should buy one.

Feel free to contact me for more adivce on this or any other topic.

:cool:

I was just going to post this same question.

I checked with GGG and was told there is a 60-70 day turnaround time for one. I'm thinking this would be a good Christmas present, even if it shows up a little after Christmas. I'll have to talk with the better half and see if I can't covince her of this idea. :D

Back