"Pendulum" training

Hey, CJ:

Do you offer training in the defensive use of the "Pendulum" - seminars, for instance? If so, can we see a schedule of dates and locations somewhere? Finally, are there plans to make an instructional video on the subject?

BTW, I lived in Ft. Lauderdale for some 5 years - it sure is a beautiful city.

Regards,

Leo

CJ,
I'll try to sneak a tag-a-long question through with this one. :)
Do you conduct training courses for civilians whether it be weapon or empty hand oriented? I have heard from quite a few people who have trained with you that it was fantastic.
Peter

He SURE does!!! CJ will be hosting American Tomahawk's first Vietnam Tomahawk CQB Seminar on October 7th in Northern New Jersey. Pre-registration has been extrememly robust and we're ALL expecting some great training with a uniquely American and "unconventional" ;) tool!

Thanks for the answer, Andy - sounds really interesting.

I still wonder about the "Pendulum" though. Looks to me like the design is unique enough to warrant some special training, even though I'm sure it doesn't take years of study in order to be able to deploy it effectively in a defensive situation.

Leo

Andy,
Could you please provide some information on this seminar? I would be interested in attending if there is a spot left.
Thank you,
Peter

Leo,
I believe the pendulum is so unique that training would be appropriate for folks to get the most out of it.
At this time Mr. Prisco is helping me with the logistics.

Back