• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pentax K1000 and MX SLR Cameras plus lenses and other camera accessories

Sketch32

Gold Member
Up for sale are two old school Pentax cameras that I used 20 years ago when I was taking a photography course in college. They have been sitting in the closet since. There is a Pentax K1000 and a Pentax MX SLR. I haven't used them recently, but they were great cameras in the day. They both advance fine and the shutter clicks without a hitch. They will both need a watch battery for the metering system. I also found a telephoto lens that fits the cameras. There are a few other lenses, but they may go to another canon camera that I no longer have. There are also a number of filters, a flash and a cable release. I'm not a photography expert but will try to answer any questions that you might have.

Price: $170> $150> $125

I'm also interested in any trades that you may want to offer.

Items will be shipped via USPS Priority w/tracking and Insurance to the US only. I accept paypal and will pay the fees. I do not accept PayPal gift option.

Thanks for taking a look,

Last edited:
Back