• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Percheron" criollo folder

"Percheron" is the local name for working horses, with broad shoulders and very stong.

This one has a blade in 5160, diferentially HT'd in the traditional criollo shape.
Blade length is 3 1/2" (9cm) and overall is 7 3/4" (20cm) Blade thickness is 5/32" (4mm) Width on the ricasso area is 1 3/16" (3cm)

Premium deer stag handles with colored Titanium bolsters. All laquered. bronze filed screws and stainless opening stud. Fileworked stainless steel liners. SS backpacer. Titanium ring support and nickel silver lanyard ring.

This is a completely hand made (as always) strong working folder.

Pics

percheron1.jpg

percheron2.jpg

percheron3.jpg

percheron4.jpg

percheron5.jpg

percheron6.jpg

percheron7.jpg

percheron8.jpg

percheron9.jpg

percheron10.jpg

percheron11.jpg

percheron12.jpg

percheron13.jpg

percheron14.jpg

percheron15.jpg

percheron16.jpg

percheron17.jpg

percheron18.jpg

percheron19.jpg

This one's available for $550 shipped (DHL, 3-4 days to the US) SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Ruben

i know the horse. huge and powerful and hard working and easy to be around. good lookin' animals

same goes for the knife Ruben. awesome, and 5160 difheat to boot. WOW

great photos . i was just sayin to myself, you should see all the parts that go into a folder!!! there they are. thanks for the eye candy
buzz

Stunning knife Ruben!

Will someone PLEASE buy this folder. I have no money and it's killing me to see it go unsold.

Ruben, that's a real good looking knife! I really like that lanyard ring you put on it, too. It's a useful feature that can become valuable under some conditions. A couple of years ago a local friend of mine spent a few weeks visiting Argentina. While he was there, he met a lot of good people, ate a lot of good food, and saw a lot of good land. Since then I have purchased a plain but useful Sodbuster folding knife made by Boker in their plant down there. I like it, it does whatever I need it to do, and it's something I can afford. I'm not comparing your beautiful handmade knife to my Boker, just saying the Boker is in my price range and seems well made. I hope to see more good knives made in Argentina.

Back