• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PERFECT Collection Spydercos: PICS added

Status
Not open for further replies.

These TWO remaining folders are all from my collection. All are as new in box. I am cutting back severely on collection.

The Sage 2 and the UKPK are GONE.

**** ALL PRICES ARE PP GOODS AND SERVICES, 2-hr PAYMENT... OR I GO TO NEXT IN LINE. MUCH CHEAPER THAN WEB.

ONLY THESE TWO PM2'S ARE LEFT. PRICE IS FIRM; NO OFFERS. WILL SELL BOTH FOR $205 pp g&s SHIPPED.

The first unequivocal "I'll take it" in this thread gets it...NO MISTAKE. Your PM can come AFTER you post in this thread.

PM2 camo/satin S30v AVAILABLE Perfect.
$110 now $100 now $95

PM2 Black on Black.. C81GPBK2
$135 now $125 >>$115 Gorgeous knife.
Both blades are factory and untouched, unused. Lockup is excellent; no blade-wiggle with blade opened. No lock-rock. The centering on both is fine.
No paperwork with the camo model.

Please don't needlessly gum up the thread. Ask ? via PMs...

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to.

PAYMENT:
CONUS only. PayPal G&S, payment expected rapidly or I go to next in line. Thanx.

TERMS:
The first DEFINITE "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email gets the knife. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to.
I do the time-check IN THIS THREAD to see who gets it.

SHIPPING: USPS, securely packed. Rapid mailing following any sale.
Ti Pen Knife, Camo PM2, Sage 2a.jpg Ti Pen Knife, Camo PM2, Sage 2.jpg Ti Pen Knife, Camo PM2, Sage 2d.jpg PM2 blk-blkb.jpg PM2 blk-blkc.jpg PM2 blk-blkd.jpg PM2 blk-blke.jpg
-------------------------

Attachments

• Ti Pen Knife, Camo PM2, Sage 2b.jpg
    Ti Pen Knife, Camo PM2, Sage 2b.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Ti Pen Knife, Camo PM2, Sage 2f.jpg
    Ti Pen Knife, Camo PM2, Sage 2f.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 161
  • PM2 blk-blk.jpg
    PM2 blk-blk.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Please shoot me an email at the same username as here at gmail. First two 00 are zeros. Interested in UKPK

Had a note going to s00noma but the UKPK was taken in the middle of my note to s00noma. thanx anyway, sir.

sage 2.jpg sage 2a.jpg sage 2b.jpg Yes, it is. But the label on the new box from knife-shop was loose. I used Elmer's to glue it on more securely, and it discolored the label. But is absolutely new knife. I've had at least six or more...had four at one time...and was going to save this one...but it's available.

Here are the pics. The knife locks up solid at about 30%; no wiggle, smooth drop and centered blade. Send it back if you don't think it's absolutely perfect. I'll even refund your shipping expense...it's that good a knife.

Last edited:
View attachment 756960 View attachment 756961 View attachment 756962 Yes, it is. But the label on the new box from knife-shop was loose. I used Elmer's to glue it on more securely, and it discolored the label. But is absolutely new knife. I've had at least six or more...had four at one time...and was going to save this one...but it's available. I'll add a pic of the box and label in an hour or so...gotta walk the puppy one last time tonite...
thanx for your interest.
don
Here are the pics. The knife locks up solid at about 30%; no wiggle, smooth drop and centered blade. Send it back if you don't think it's absolutely perfect. I'll even refund your shipping expense...it's that good a knife.

Replied to your email, Don.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back