• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

'Perun' - cross bar (axis) lock light workhorse (SOLD)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello dear brothers,

With God's good will today i present you 'Perun' - cross bar (axis) lock light workhorse.

Detail are s follows:

- wolfram special carbon steel blade, 64 hrc edge, clay hardened with a nice hamon that looks fabulous in this setup; 0.08" thick stock and full flat grind.
- black carbon fiber G10 in a nice finish.
- heat treated stainless steel liners.
- brass pivot pin and rear pin.
- heat treated stop pin and cross bar.
- stainless steel screws.
- surgical grade stainless steel springs.
- phosphorous bronze washers.
- adjustable position thumbstud.
- overall 7.7", 3.1" blade.

It has a smooth action, it's light and sharp. It's not perfect but it is worked with great care- all parts except the screws were handmade by me in my shop.

The price is 235 usd.

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

2.jpg

Did you see my question on your fixed blade thread for sale??
No Sir, i might have missed that, sorry for this - i just had a look but can't find it,can you please direct me?

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Thank you very much.....

Most appreciated..... Always love seeing what you're doing and will happily add your name in my pile of steelšŸ˜‰...
Stay safe. Best,

James

Thank you very much.....

Most appreciated..... Always love seeing what you're doing and will happily add your name in my pile of steelšŸ˜‰...
Stay safe. Best,

James
You are too kind my dear friend - thank you very much! ;)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

First and last price drop but a very generous one - 185 usd

All and only the best, God bless,
Bogdan
If you will make another for $185 I will purchase it. My email is john.bibish@bex.net. If you think this is a bad idea I certainly understand. I would appreciate a reply however. Thanks

If you will make another for $185 I will purchase it. My email is john.bibish@bex.net. If you think this is a bad idea I certainly understand. I would appreciate a reply however. Thanks
Hello dear brother and thanks a lot for your appreciation!

I am not using templates usually and i do my best not to build 2 folders the same in order to offer unique pieces yet i promise that i will gladly tag you when the next one will be ready, maybe you will enjoy it ;)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Back