PGA#1 for 2/15 -- 21" Gelbu Special by Kesar

Here's a very good effor by Kesar -- actual 20.5 inch, 27 ounce Gelbu Special. Good fit and finish. Good karda and chakma. Good scabbard and frog by village sarki with new leather. The only thing I can find wrong with this knife is Kesar got a little shallow on the bloodgroove on the left side of blade. A chisel and hammer and one minute will bring it to perfect -- or use as is. Shallow blood groove doesn't matter except in looks.

Bankrupt bound Pala is giving this one away for $125 delivered to your door.

Call or email if interested.

Attachments

• pga#1 for 2-15 -- gs by kesar.jpg
    pga#1 for 2-15 -- gs by kesar.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 319
I want!
Anybody want a 30" Kobra by Kumar to help me pay for this if it's still available?

Originally posted by bobwill1
I want!
Anybody want a 30" Kobra by Kumar to help me pay for this if it's still available?

Bob - if you can send me a pic (of your 30inch Kobra) I can post it for you if you like.

B.

Sorry guys,
Practical half stepped in and screamed about the computer that isn't totally paid for, can't afford it, and don't really want to part with the kobra yet. :(

What was it that someone here said about our possessions controlling us????

That 30 inch Kobra will become a collector's item. We don't make'em anymore and probably nobody else will, either.

Is this GS still avaliable? I want but it's 3rd on my list. #1 being a WWII and #2 a BAS. Some body help me, what should I do?:confused:

Bobwill,
(insert Darth Vadar breathing sound effect)
Leave this foolish education and join with us. Together, we will rule the khukuri universe!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. The sun's actually shining in Seattle for the first time in quite a while. I think it's making me giddy! :D

Patrick

This is killing me!!! I can pay about 3 times the minimum payment(it's less than $20) on my CC this month and barely afford this thing! Of course this would tap out just about all of my money, except for my food and gas budget. :(
In a way, it's a deal that I can't afford to pass up, and at the same time it's a deal that I can't afford to take. :( :( :(

You're neglecting the fact that debt is good -- very good.

I think the reason it has not gone, Bob, is that it is waiting for you.

ole.jpg

...Ole' Uncle Bill :)

at this price someone has to give in soon....I can sense wills weakening ;)

B.

I already sent Uncle Bill the email today, I have to really be annoying him with my flip-flopping on this one, if no one makes him an offer by the time he gets off the computer tonight that I'll buy it.
So, it'll be gone tomorrow even if noone else faulters.

Bob,
I have been there before. If you cant afford it someone else will take it.
Wal took a massive UBDOTD UBE that had me by the cajones, he probably saved my life cause I needed the money to eat. I regret it cause it had a massive burl handle and a huge blade, yet I am still breathing today. Yin yang sorta thing. ;)

Back