PGA#1 for 4/22 -- 20 inch AK by KNN

Perfect 20 inch 2.25 manageable AK by KNN. He's got it hardened up to 58 or 59 Rc. Beautiful dark grained glow in the dark saatisal handle. Karda is full sized knife in itself, good chakma. Old style scabbard but pretty well made and tooled.

Fifty off -- delivered to your door for $145.

Call or email.

Attachments

• pga#1 for 4-22 -- 20 inch ak by knn.jpg
    pga#1 for 4-22 -- 20 inch ak by knn.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 283
It may be waiting for the nightshift. If I was a woodchuck I'd buy it just for the handle. The karda is worth 40 or 50 bucks.

Can't believe still no home for this!
Sooooomebody please buy it before I do something I shouldn't!

I had no idea what that meant awhile back myself:D

Back To The Top=BTTT just a way of moving threads back up so they don't get forgotten and slip off the page

What's this still doing here?! That's a great knife.

How heavy is the spine on this one?

n2s
Home for Unwanted Khukuries

Tell Redvenom to buy some comic books off me and I can buy this. Does anyone want an original Frisbee? It has the planets on it. How about my 2 year old son? Everyone says he's cute. A bag of complimentary diapers included. How about a big polished agate? Broken down furniture? A beet knife?

munk

If I had the money I would invest...the price of these things is sure to go up. God Forbid it happen, but if the Kamis are unable to get their shop up and going with all their buffers and recycled electronic Nepali gizmos you may never see a Khukri built like this afterwards.

Besides, your money goes to a charitable cause; Defeating Maoists. With every penny we supply into the Nepali social structure it is a small but helpful victory for our capitalist way of life.

Buy a khukri now...Debt is better than ever right now because you dont know when Uncle will get another shipment. The lack of khukris will drive up the price and soon avg ordinary khukri collectors will be filthy stinking rich (JP can bite me:p ), of course that is until the shop comes back online and shipments resume.

Think of it as hardened oil that chops trees. The less there is the more it is worth.

Invest now!:)

Back