PGA # 2 for 4/11 -- two 18" WWII models.

Bottom is by Bura and perfect. 60 Rc where it should be. 18 inches and 26 ounces of very fine khukuri. Great woodchuck glow in the dark saatisal handle. Good karda & chakma. Usual top notch scabbard and from in new leather by village sarki.

Fifty bucks off regular. We'll deliver this fine effort by Bura to your door for $95.

Top is 18 inch 27.5 ounces by Kesar. He's got it up around 57 or 58 Rc in chopping area. Perfect horn handle and decent work by Old Faithful. Broad blade karda and chakma. Same deal on scabbard by village sarki.

It's guaranteed so don't be scared of the horn handle of Kesar's work.

$95 delivered to your door.

Call or email.

Attachments

• pga#2 for 4-11 -- 2 18 inch wwii models.jpg
    pga#2 for 4-11 -- 2 18 inch wwii models.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 209
Ooo. ... I like the Bura. ... AND I don't have a WWII model either. ...

I'm leaving before I do something stupid :p .

Love the lines on that Kesar and the slightly curved horn handle.:D *drools*

It's camping season, must resist. .. must resist..

After studing the pic for a while, it looks to me like the Kesar (top)WWII is smaller than the Bura (bottom) WWII. Am I just seeing things??:confused:

Still a DANG nice looking Khuk:D aarrrgg Save me somebody... Save me.:D

-- Edited for spelling:eek::eek:

Originally posted by wildmanh
After studing the pic for a while, it looks to me like the Kesar (top)WWII is smaller than the Bura (bottom) WWII. Am I just seeing things??:confused:

I see the same thing. ... plus it looks like Kesar's has a slight curve to the spine too. ... course, I could be seeing things too :D.

Alan

Originally posted by Bill Martino
Kesar's is gone.

Yep, another gone to North Carolina! I love horn. I love wood. I love Khuks. ;)

Steve Ferguson (trying to catch up with the Caveman):p

I only buy them to help Pala. (yeah right!)

Originally posted by ferguson

Yep, another gone to North Carolina! I love horn. I love wood. I love Khuks. ;)

Steve Ferguson (trying to catch up with the Caveman):p

I only buy them to help Pala. (yeah right!)
Thank you Ferguson, you saved me!:D Almost spent my securaty deposit on that Kesar. Looks like I won't be homeless this fall after all.heh e he... It will take a lot of time and money to catch up with Jim. Good luck.

Alan, I agree about the curved spine. that's one thing I really like about it.:)

The night shift folks should really appreciate us daytimers :). Afterall, we left TWO Buras alone so they'd have a shot :D . The sacrafices we make for fellow formites :D:D:D

Alan

Back