PGA#2 for 5-9 -- 10/10 18" GS by Bura.

Bura is the best of the best. Here's a 10/10 GS 18 inches and 20 ounces which shows why Bura is qualified to make khukuris fit for kings. The entire rig rates 10/10. Can't say enough good about it.

25% off regular sets the price at $112.50

Call or email if you are interested in a true winner.

Attachments

• pga#1 for 5-9 -- 18inch gs by bura.jpg
    pga#1 for 5-9 -- 18inch gs by bura.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 211
WOW super looking blade!! "khukuris fit for kings" That has a certin ring to it.

What is this deal of the year day, Bill? 5 in one day!!!!!

No, they are getting back to more or less normal and kaming some khukuris. Pala still wants to get moved so we'll keep up the PGAs until he says shut them down.

VERY nice!

Should get snapped up soon.

Other stuff up today looks great too.

Also seems to have a larger karda and chakma than usual. Seems they generally like to make smaller ones to go with the GS for some reason.

These GS's are great khuks! I really enjoy the 21" GS I have. The shorter should be just as good. Should go quick.

Don't have one of these in my collection.

Email on the way Bill.

Andre

Ash,

What are you doing? I'm trying to catch up to the number of khukuries you have. I've bought nine so far this year. But just when I think I'm catching you, you go and buy another. With Uncle Bill putting up five PGA's in the one day and you buying more, my HIKV is really hard to control. Just be more considerate in the future please.

On a more serious note, it looks like a great buy. If I didn't already have a 19 inch Chitlangi, I would have been sorely tempted to go for this one.

Two questions for you: (1) How did your BGRS perform? and (2) When you go bush with your khukuries, do you wear them on your belt for all to see, or do you pack them away in your pack? If you wear them on your belt for all to see, I'm curious as to the reaction you have received from others.

Glenn.

But thats what I'm here to do!! :)

I'm sure you'll catch up soon enough.

1) BGRS worked like a charm, didn't have a long time to work with it & found a few hot points on the handle that wll need fixing, but it will become my preferred heavy chopper. I was also out giving my KNN Malla a try, good when used as a machete on standing timber & for lopping off branches for trail clearing but no where near the chopper that the BGRS is (suprise, suprise) ;)

2) I usually have it strapped to the outside right of my day-pack using 3 straps I installed for the purpose. Never really had any major reaction to it - not sure why - maybe I look too much like a Yeti/Yowie for my own good. :)

Funny stuff from down under.

If I had a dollar for every Aussie to whom I've introduced Khukuri rum I'd go out and buy a new car. Well, may not quite that many.

Back