PGA#3 for 4/17 -- Another Chitlangi by Kesar

Kesar got this one right -- 19 inches 25 ounces. Edge right at 60 Rc. Can't find a thing wrong with this rig. Beautiful glow in the dark saatisal handle. Good karda & chakma. Chitlangi style scabbard & frog by village sarki in new leather.

Great rig. Perfect.

Take it home for $125.

Call or email.

Attachments

• pga#3 for 4-17 -- chitlani #2 by kesar.jpg
    pga#3 for 4-17 -- chitlani #2 by kesar.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 149
Hey Bill, I just got my 18 WWll by Kesar and chopped down a small tree. Nice knife, but it rattles in the hilt. Would you consider trading me for this, something else, with a little money on my part?

munk

The rattle is a little piece of Himalayan epoxy that broke loose. It is not a sign of impending disaster but if you can't stand the noise send it back with a note telling me what you want to trade it for and we'll make the trade. I need to generate quick cash so I'm going to leave this one up for sale but I'll get you another when I get the WWII back if you decide the noise is too much for you.

It's not the noise; the handle moves back and forth around the steel. wiggles. Makes it a little strange to swing.

I'll do whatever you want. I know you need quick cash. Believe me, if I had any left over from buying these, my birthday is today and Id buy this kesar in a second.

Thanks,

munk

Hey, I'll just send it along to you and you can look and see.

Okey doke. My eyes got a little starry eyed when I saw that chitlangi. Greed swelled up inside. There was a speck of foam on the corner of my mouth.

Someone is going to be very lucky.

Let me ask you what I once asked an old gun guru; promise me all the good knives won't be gone when the time comes I can afford another?

munk

for those of you wondering...Now I'm in debt. Debt debt debt. I think it was the guy with the nekid cat who said, "debt is good."

This is crazy. I'm as desperate as a little kid to get ahold of these things.

munk

Back