PGA#3for 6/5 -- 18" horn handle WWII by Kumar

18 inches, 7/16 thick and 30 ounces of heavy duty workhorse. If you like horn handles get this one. Perfect handle. Great fit, finish and hardness. Can't say a single thing bad about this one. Karda & chakma a little on the small side but very well done. Same old scabbard & frog by village sarki.

We'll deliver this fine effort by Kumar to your door for $95 -- $50 off regular and a horn handle lover's delight.

Call or email.

Attachments

• pga#3 for 6-5 -- 18inch wwii horn handle by kumar.jpg
    pga#3 for 6-5 -- 18inch wwii horn handle by kumar.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 224
I like that one. Wish I wasn't so far in debt. When I'm not so broke this is the kind I want.:)

Pappy, did you get it? If so you're off to a fine start on you WWII collection, but now you need them with WOOD handles too:D

Yes Sir: I just took a little too long and the wood went to somebody else. Any way that 18" knife I will probably keep. The weight is what got me on this one. Truely a work horse and a half. The horn handles seem to just stick to my hand for some reason so I have never felt like I was loseing a hold of them. It sure is not from lack of sweat where I live. We've had 95 and 96 degree days already.

The only problem that I have to face now is. Which one do I let one of my sons have and which do I keep. I know that the youngest one likes the looks of the Khuks. the other two, I'm not sure. I have already got Mom trying to help me find out if they will like them or not.:)

I have a ways to go before Christmas. But, I know myself a little bit and I may wind up having to polish one of them pretty good before I can give it away at that family get together.

I think that is a good idea. I couldn't package them this early anyway. The humidity has been pretty bad here this week but, no rain. It was supposed to rain this afternoon. No Luck!

Nice snag Pappy. Too bad you didn't get the wood one too. It would have been neat to have a side-by-side comparison of handles alone.

You are right Pen. I just messed around too long. I'll keep my eyes open so when I am out of debt I'll try to snag a pretty one.:D

Originally posted by Pappy
You are right Pen. I just messed around too long. I'll keep my eyes open so when I am out of debt I'll try to snag a pretty one.:D

If I would have known, I would have snatched up the wood model and sent it to you for a test. Maybe next time we'll get our act together...:rolleyes:

Horn or wood handled, I don't care as long as it's an 18" WW2. But I can make do for now with my 16.5" Bura.

Rusty, you sure don't go too light with any Bura blade if you ask me. I don't know how heavy yours is but Uncle Bill says it's a work horse too. I've seen the pictures of the Bura 16.5 on the PGA's and we all know they look better up close and personal. :D :D

Back