PGA -- Malla by Bura Pix & deal.

Originally posted by Walosi
Naw, it's just a case of bigger being... ..wellll....bigger :rolleyes:

When you get right down to it, it's probably a "pork fat rules." thing.:D

That was cold, Bro....unfortunately very true, but still cold :rolleyes: Some of the kids she has carded refer to her as "Rhino Rhonda" :eek:

Originally posted by Walosi
That was cold, Bro....unfortunately very true, but still cold :rolleyes: Some of the kids she has carded refer to her as "Rhino Rhonda" :eek:

Maybe so Bro, but the only reason I said such a thing is because I can sympathize completely. At 288 pounds it can be said that I have a love for pork fat as well. Dayum that Emeril Lagasse anyway!!!!!!!:eek: :p :rolleyes:
And this is from a "good ol' boy" who can't hardly get his mouth open right now so had pork ribs for dinner cooked real slow for 8 hours in the crock pot until the meat was so tender it didn't even need chewing, just layed on the tongue and allowed to melt. Along with my Barbie's Home Made BBQ Sauce I was in what one could be called, "Hog Heaven.";) pun intended......
And along with some wonderful mashed taters and some of Barbie's so lovely gravy I just barely managed.;)
Hmmmm, I bet the kids would have a good name for me as well.:)

Wal,
You need professional help! No ,I'm not vol.After the way you team up with Paxton to ah.. shall we say "try to abuse me",I would be too expensive!:DI wpuld have to teach you how to have "taste,but alas, at "your age" it would be HOPELESS!HEE!
jim:D

Having sampled some of Barbs down home cookin' that post made me hungry. And what'll I get here in the Titanic? Rice and fried flies.

Back