• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Phantom Steel Works Head Hunter Ring

Up for trade is a Phantom Steel & Skull Works Head Hunter ring. Made by a fine member of the USN. This ring is a size 13 (does not fit me, but that does not mean much), worn once, as I needed to right a review, but to make it fit, I had paracord (paracord easily removed its just tied on) around it, so has no wear marks what so ever. This is a big ring, very detailed. It comes with a certificate of authenticity, indicating, that it is real, and that it is a one off ring, making it a one of a kind. Made of white bronze, and sterling silver is used at the base of the shank so it is adjustable.

PS&SW is no longer making nor or they going to make any more of the Head Hunter Rings. This is such a amazing ring, honestly, in truth I dont actually want to get rid of it, but thats just how it is, it is certainly a special piece of bling that is for sure. Also the wearer of this ring is sure to get many compliments.

I am looking to get $500 (price is extremely negotiable) via paypal, I am not accepting paypal gift at this point in time, and I am not shipping international. I am giving tracking number and insurance on this item.

Will take $300 and I will give free shipping.

Also I will consider trades, what I am most looking for is balisongs, in the case of balisongs I will add cash accordingly or extra quality items, I am most interested in the BM4X line, but will listen to other offers.

Also I am looking for Steel Flame items most specifically their bracelets namely, axe, flat axe, and guillotine (not really in any order), in the case of the bracelets, I will clearly be adding other items or cash.

If you are interested, send me a PM or email.

phantom steelworks.jpg

Attachments

• Ipad.jpg
    Ipad.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back