• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Phantom Utility XL - Sold! Thanks Guys!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is my Phantom Utility XL; a larger version of the original Phantom model. A lot of people requested a larger version, so I changed the design around a bit and came up with this. I'm happy with the results, and think that you will be too.

The blade is hollow ground using a 14" contact wheel. The grind is extremely high, allowing for excellent cutting ability. This one is extremely pointy and sharp!

The handle is very ergonomic and quite grippy! I don't foresee anyone dropping this knife!

The hamon came out great and adds a lot of character to the blade. The grinds are very nice on this blade.

- High hollow grind
- 1/8 Stock
- 58 - 59 HRC
- Differentially Hardened (Clay)
- Mirror Polished then etched to reveal hamon
- Skeletonized Handle
- Epoxy impregnated para-cord wrap over skate board tape. Extremely grippy!
- 7.25" OAL, 3" Of Actual Cutting Edge
- Kydex Sheath (Large Tec-Loc Compatible)
- Razor Sharp

Sold! Shipped and insured with a tracking number in the CONUS.

Paypal (Please send as a gift to avoid fees; otherwise add 3%.) or money order preferred.

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

Thanks for looking! :D

DSCN0575.JPG

DSCN0576.JPG

DSCN0580.JPG

DSCN0584.JPG

DSCN0586.JPG

Last edited:
Another FINE example of that model.....really exceptional grinds/finish plus the ergo's and some excellent Kydex. :cool:

Thanks guys! I'm glad that everyone seems to like this model!

This one is sold!

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Back