Photo attachment storage??

Locutus D'Borg

Platinum Member
Sorry to trouble tech but here is what comes up when I attempt to post a photo: Maximum allowed attachment storage exceeded. So do I need to delete photos I have previously posted or is this about photo size? Blues Blues Thanks for your time.

Sorry to trouble tech but here is what comes up when I attempt to post a photo: Maximum allowed attachment storage exceeded. So do I need to delete photos I have previously posted or is this about photo size? Blues Blues Thanks for your time.
As a platinum member, your limits are 1000 images and 400mb. If you go into your profile and click Attachments, down in the bottom right corner it will show where you're at with both.

As a platinum member, your limits are 1000 images and 400mb. If you go into your profile and click Attachments, down in the bottom right corner it will show where you're at with both.
Thanks. I've been deleting photos. I'm down to 459. I'll try to post a photo here as a test: Nope.

I guess I'm still over the limit. It says 400/400 MB (100%). What does that mean, do I need to delete more photos?

Hey, rjdankert rjdankert , if you think that’s funny I think there’s some stuff we should hash out in W&C. This is a personal invitation.

Back