Photo Request: Bush Ranger vs Ultimate Hunter and/or AD10

el gigantor

Gold Member
I have experience with the UH and AD10 as well as many Recon 1s. I'd love to see how the Bush Ranger looks lined up with the first two knives I mentioned if possible. There are a few variables I'm interested in, primarily the tallness of the blades and the useable grip area. Much obliged to anyone who can help me out!

I got both at home....tonight...assuming I dont forget to dig them out...I'll get ya some pics....

I had a BR from the old days of factory 2nd sales. It was a nice knife, but thinner than expected for it's size.

el gigantor el gigantor

here's few pics....if ya want more let me know...

View attachment 2428264View attachment 2428265View attachment 2428266View attachment 2428267View attachment 2428268

I have an ad10 and some recon1s too. I can do comparison with those as well, if it's helpful?
Thank you so much! These photos are perfect and they answer every question I had. Really appreciate it!

EDIT: one question I thought of…between these two which knife feels better/more comfortable in hand?

Thank you so much! These photos are perfect and they answer every question I had. Really appreciate it!

EDIT: one question I thought of…between these two which knife feels better/more comfortable in hand?
yes Sir. youre welcome.

probably the UH, just due to the shape of it being very neutral, for a lack of a better word. both are comfortable knives though.

I have the AD10, and there's something I love about the blade profile more than the other two knives in this thread. Ultimate Hunter is pretty close to the AD10 profile though.

Back