Photo thread "Big and Small"

My longest is a 31" blade sword and the tiniest is a 1/2 - 3/4" blade gum machine folder I have left from my childhood. Can you imagine it being politically correct having knives dispensed to kids for a penny from a gum machine? They weren't sharp of course, but you could rub 'em on the sidewalk so if you tried real hard you might cut string! I'll post a pic later. I have to go dig it out of my knife box.

So *that's* where this thread went....

anyway, here's my two;

Bignsmall.jpg

Chinook and Jester
Bignsmall2.jpg

Chinook and Case Small Stockman with wharncliffe blade deployed

cool thread...here's my share. sorry, no group shot. balisong photo is by Mr. Chuck Gollnick from his website.

These are only knives and blades that I actually use. I've got some other ones, mainly just cheap crap that I got more to play around with than to serious tackle some wood chopping or something.

ri89zr.jpg

From Left to Right:

-Ontario Spec Plus Marine Knife (My favorite)
-Some cheapass S&W knockoff. It's big, thick and heavy, great for chopping the shit out of stuff and abusing (I dig a lot with it).
-Spiffy butterfly knife I got. Nothing too special, but good aluminum handles, nice balance and the blade came out of the box very, very sharp. Sharper than any over knife I've bought.
-Cheapass folder I barely use, it just gets abused when I do (I got a couple for 2$ each).
-Some tiny 10$ Ruko folder. Doesn't look like much but I'm veyr pleased with it and would like to buy a few more. It's my EDC.

dsc03492small.jpg

the big - himayalan imports 30" ang khola, the small - busse terror money battle mistress :D

khukuri-collection.jpg

and yet, even the 30" ang khola was dwarfed by the the buffalo head khukuri from khukuri house

dsc01895small.jpg

large end = kh buffalo head, small end = busse straight handled badger attack

HI satin-finished 21.5" Ganga Ram Special and my brand new Camillus Cuda EDC in 154CM.

bigsmall8ar.jpg

perspective5bg.jpg

A little contrast in size and style. But, if you follow the lines of the knives from the tip, up along the clip and spines and around the butt end you do see some of the same contours.
Greg

standard.jpg

LOVE THAT FOWLER BOWIE:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:. Preston

Yeah I bet it is the same one.. right above my post,,,, That's what I was thinking from the looks of it.. very cool .. are there anymore like that available for purchase and if so do you have a link or price on them? ..

Thank ya for the reply

Jeff

Back