Quality is good for this price range. $45 shipped

0013.jpg

0023.jpg

0053.jpg

0043.jpg

0033.jpg

0063.jpg

I hear alot of complaints and praise.

For 1/3 to 1/2 the price of the Granfors bruk wildlife hatchet, this is a steal.

It is smaller than I thought which is a plus for packing.

Last edited:
^ looks nice, weren't they rumored to made by the same outfit making Wetterlings?

one in the 18-20" range would be just right for me :)

Ive heard that, but I thought it was hults bruk making them.
I like the size of the 19" wetterlings, just haven't purchased one yet.

I like the size of it. I may get one, but I am waiting to hear about reviews for some of the Condor axes/hatchets first. :)

Looks nice, I'm glad to see sweden stamped on the blade. I ordered mine Sunday night and it's been a long week of waiting... How is the edge?

Looks almost exactly like the head on my Wetterlings 19" axe. It should be pretty safe to say at least that axe came from their factory. Some of the forge marks on the side of the eye even look like the ones on the head of my Wetterlings (the hammer marks around the bottom of the ear).

Nice looking little hatchet, should serve you plenty well. The price is certainly good.

I agree, this looks just like my 19inch wetterlings too. Looks like you found yourself a great tool for a great price.

Looks nice, I'm glad to see sweden stamped on the blade. I ordered mine Sunday night and it's been a long week of waiting... How is the edge?

Good, not shaving sharp though.
Thats ok I'm not shaving.

Back