Photos Only :) DPx HEST/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought maybe we could start a thread with only photos.

Please Don't Comment, unless its about a posted photo.

Is this cool with Y'all

An instant favorite:

hestf4.jpg

hestf3.jpg

hestf2.jpg

hestf5.jpg

Nice, These are the first I've seen of the Mr DP.
Actually looks really damn cool.
You made a great choice man,Congrats!!

Ooo that looks sweet. I've got a Mr DP version coming as well. Just another day or two wait.

so what was the extra thing added to the LE version that caused the delay. i thought it came with the lanyard, bead, case, and tool. i may be wrong but i thought he said he was throwing something extra in with the LE versions that wasn't on the list?

either way the knife looks awesome and i can't wait for mine to get here

so what was the extra thing added to the LE version that caused the delay. i thought it came with the lanyard, bead, case, and tool. i may be wrong but i thought he said he was throwing something extra in with the LE versions that wasn't on the list?

either way the knife looks awesome and i can't wait for mine to get here

From my understanding which could be waaaaayyyyyy off was changing some of the logos, or CNC of the wood insert, or Ti bead. Either way and no offense meant but who cares? They are shipping and soon we will have them in our grubby hands....now to find out why I haven't gotten mine in Cali while some have gotten theirs in other states....DPX is in Cali right? WTF. :D

From my understanding which could be waaaaayyyyyy off was changing some of the logos, or CNC of the wood insert, or Ti bead. Either way and no offense meant but who cares? They are shipping and soon we will have them in our grubby hands....now to find out why I haven't gotten mine in Cali while some have gotten theirs in other states....DPX is in Cali right? WTF. :D

no i agree i am glad they are shipping and one will soon be to me but i am sure he said the hold up was reference some extra he was throwing in the LE versions that needed to be machined or something. for sure the lanyard, bead, tool, and survival tin were part of the original deal or so i thought maybe i misread it. i know the hold up on the production was that they needed new boxes ref the esee split. either way it is what it is but i was just under the impression there was some secret squirrel shit happening :)

can't wait for mine to show up period

i was just under the impression there was some secret squirrel shit happening :)

can't wait for mine to show up period

hahahahahahaha..:thumbup:

I can't wait either. The wife is under strict instructions to call me when it comes in, I will be leaving work that very instant. :D

Finally some pictures of LE HEST F. Congrats to those that will get one.

Last edited:
Thanks mate =] I don't know if you guys could hear my excitement lol. It was like a weight was lifted from my shoulders from the anticipation :p

Alright, no more starting a picture thread without having a pic of your own to start it off with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back