Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

lbCAZV1.jpg

5fLiYnJ.jpg

Dl0U2Ng.jpg

0akQePg.jpg

3gueCPe.jpg

That is a sweet way to roll.

Can I ask what brand the straps on the sheath are? Thanks!

I can't speak for the straps, but the buckles appear to be austriaplin cobra buckles, which are absolutely fantastic. I have a leather belt with one that I am thoroughly impress with. Only caviet with my set up is the belt has to be unlaced from the buckle to change jeans; minor inconvenience imho. The buckles are quite pricey, though.

I think they are called FM cobra buckles they are cobras but less bulky and not load rated and they weigh almost nothing. I made the straps with some 1 inch nylon webbing i picked up a local outdoor store.

Thanks! I recognized the main cobra belt buckle (I have a cobra belt) but I've never seen those small ones. I thought maybe they came with a special strap or something.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion! :thumbsup:

What a good looking family, and that includes the two of you also :D.

I know you mentioned this earlier, but who made the leather sheath? Thanks. Mike

@Makael made this sheath for me. It's a mighty fine sheath! I told him to leave the belt loop off, as the BC is just too big to carry on my belt. It rides in my pack, or with the grommets, straps to my pack.

A damn fine family photo !

Thanks JJ! When the FK2 comes in, my CPK quartet will be complete. Between these 4 CPKs, I don't need another fixed blade ever!

91bravo 91bravo

Jonny, is that green holstex on the MC?

Yes sir it is, one side is green holstex, the other side is black holstex. It's a great sheath!

@Makael made this sheath for me. It's a mighty fine sheath! I told him to leave the belt loop off, as the BC is just too big to carry on my belt. It rides in my pack, or with the grommets, straps to my pack.

Thanks JJ! When the FK2 comes in, my CPK quartet will be complete. Between these 4 CPKs, I don't need another fixed blade ever!

Yes sir it is, one side is green holstex, the other side is black holstex. It's a great sheath!

Yeah I'd say you have the realm of knife needs pretty well covered with just those ... I'll be about the same once the HDMC prerders get shipped later this year ... and get the FK2 added.

And another beauty of a sheath from @Makael !

Back