Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I have made an observation in both of your videos:

You tend to hold something (a pen at first and then a screwdriver the second time?) in your left hand. Is this just a sub conscious habit for balance and concentration so that the free arm/hand do not cross path with the blade? I think that for form, you will have to try to keep the hand behind your back like the pros do, it's much safer that way but the holding-something-else is also a method if that prevents you from injuring yourself.
It's the pen/remote for my phone, allows me to start the camera remotely:)

Good point though, behind the back and out of sight from now on;)

The most dangerous things that can happen is some good follow-through carries the blade into an area where someone has put their neck, or perhaps your femoral artery. Like shooting a gun, you have to keep track of where it might go.

The most dangerous things that can happen is some good follow-through carries the blade into an area where someone has put their neck, or perhaps your femoral artery. Like shooting a gun, you have to keep track of where it might go.
Not gonna lie, this thing gets a healthy amount of fear and respect from me. It's not visible in the videos, but I did make a point of ensuring my stance kept my leg out of the path (right handed, right leg forward). :thumbsup:;)

j8Twq7W.jpg

I never ordered one of the Competition Choppers but once they were pretty much done, I realized I should have ordered one. As luck would have it, one of the lucky 40 or so who ordered one received it around Apr 10, and never opened the box since, in the meantime, it had become necessary to sell it. I just received it today, racer edge and all.

But I am seriously concerned about handling it until I have a sheath for it. So for that reason, I've not opened the final cardboard-covered, tie-down secured part that "houses" the chopper. But had to take at least a pic or two of what I could see, here below. I'll do pics once it finally comes out of the cardboard sheath:

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Dude how are you uploading these splendid gifs when I cannot post a simple photo without reducing it to pixel oblivion?

You can create videos and gifs using Imgur too but must upload from your smartphone onto their App. Those options do not seem to exist if you are trying to upload from your computer onto your Imgur account :confused:

Back