Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

ePhIWgF.jpg

6f8ch6H.jpg

V5dbfoi.jpg

OAQsoHM.jpg

9M6s8w6.jpg

^ the bottom one with the buffed burlap scales has the original finish which was named the UFK and the top one with Terotuf scales is the version named the FK2 which means that the "field grade" finish of the former is improved upon for those who are more into the cosmetic aspects and the appearances. Now, what do I win? :D

You win first dibs at a danger sheath I may or may not ever finish! Good eyes Uncle Matty. Dead on accuracy.

Or if you love whiskey/bourbon I'll send you a sample of something hard to find in the rebublic of California ;)

I'm blind as a bat but as a student of CPK, I should almost be able to touch the screen and then tell the model and its finish, LOL. BTW, I'm all for unfinished projects for us plebeians but the only one who doesn't get a pass would be Nathan; he's doomed to finishing up all his projects ;)

Thank you very much for the generous offer but if I may, I will have to ask you to knock some back to enjoy on my behalf just because I have given up on drinking spirits for almost a year now. I may enjoy a brewski once in a while but that's about it :)

Back