Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

kjFIrrR.jpg

What exactly do we have here. I see a power factor correction(?) capacitor, a reactor(?) transformer, a contactor and some kind of pcb. Motor controller?
My man M Murphjd25 is a hardcore Reefer man...so I'm guessing something A/C compressor motor or fan related;)

Nice ogfk. :thumbsup:

Yep I love that "glassbreaker" on its butt. Kind miss it on Fk2. Because it helpes a lot when only tool you got is fk on your belt and you have to unscrew something or open something and you don't want to stick tip of knife there, not because fk's tip won't resist pressure, just because you don't want to waist sharpness or something like that lol

Yep I love that "glassbreaker" on its butt. Kind miss it on Fk2. Because it helpes a lot when only tool you got is fk on your belt and you have to unscrew something or open something and you don't want to stick tip of knife there, not because fk's tip won't resist pressure, just because you don't want to waist sharpness or something like that lol

For the sake of being technically correct, that end bit is actually a pry bar ;) Further, I wouldn’t rely on that as an emergency vehicle glass breaking tool!

As an originalist, the OGFK is still my favorite aesthetically speaking but some of the bigger boys in here (with larger hands) prefer the new iterations of the FK because of their more ergonomic handle scales with the palm swell.

For the sake of being technically correct, that end bit is actually a pry bar ;) Further, I wouldn’t rely on that as an emergency vehicle glass breaking tool!

As an originalist, the OGFK is still my favorite aesthetically speaking but some of the bigger boys in here (with larger hands) prefer the new iterations of the FK because of their more ergonomic handle scales with the palm swell.

Totally agreed.
I've did that kind of pry bar on one of my knifes which handle came up bit small for my hands. Visually it looked like somewhat like UF. Gonna drop pic later. Decided to colect some of my work pictires and share my knife "hobby" with you guys.

I also have large hands and I really enjoy grip of FK2

Check it out CPK enthusiasts and connoisseurs of fine cutlery! I put a couple of HLR Discreet Gear Clips on my FK kydex sheaths for inside pocket carry(can also be used for IWB without belt or under the belt) one for deep carry on my black Mashed Cat, and a mini on my Buy Brown Kryptek Nomad camo. You can swivel the clip to tilt the knife handle back. I tried the Mashed Cat taco style, but it had too much retention for pocket carry.
fmUysXj.jpg

C9Dyt7c.jpg

HW2pveM.jpg

Check it out CPK enthusiasts and connoisseurs of fine cutlery! I put a couple of HLR Discreet Gear Clips on my FK kydex sheaths for inside pocket carry(can also be used for IWB without belt or under the belt) one for deep carry on my black Mashed Cat, and a mini on my Buy Brown Kryptek Nomad camo. You can swivel the clip to tilt the knife handle back. I tried the Mashed Cat taco style, but it had too much retention for pocket carry.
fmUysXj.jpg

C9Dyt7c.jpg

HW2pveM.jpg
I use a similar set up on my UFK. Excuse the hardware - I used what I had on my truck. Mine is an UltiClip Slim 3.3. It’s a locking type clip.
5B610DD9-13E0-45DD-BE22-7898C6C00831.jpeg
4F20F940-F68A-4382-B1A8-0C2888DE9061.jpeg
I don’t know why the software keeps turning my images sideways. It didn’t before.

Last edited:
fmUysXj.jpg

C9Dyt7c.jpg

HW2pveM.jpg

One the best parts about those pictures is how much of your pocket lip is missing from knife clips. So familiar! Love it.

I use a similar set up on my UFK. Excuse the hardware - I used what I had on my truck. Mine is an UltiClip Slim 3.3. It’s a locking type clip.
View attachment 1309296
View attachment 1309298
I don’t know why the software keeps turning my images sideways. It didn’t before.
How’s the retention on the Ulticlip? Is it easy to remove the sheath from the pocket? Thanks for the solution to pocket carry.

Back