Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

OxNHQTih.jpg
Awesome frickin picture man!

That's great, Roland. Now we're really blood brothers. :cool:

I've posted my knives, so I won't bother to do so again, but I'll show you my two favorite watches. One given to me by my late grandfather who passed when I was 9 1/2...it had been his father's before him and dates from the late 1800's.

The other I bought myself the same year I decided to pull the plug and buy a home in NC.

And, finally, the last one, which is a laugh, is one I was given as an afterthought by my old agency...which I keep because it is so pathetic.

(I hope no one minds me taking a momentary detour...)

Homeland Security Watch.jpgScan_016.jpgScan_308.jpgScan_310.jpgScan_043.jpg

...nah It can't possibly be that

View attachment 1629048

...bad

Holy shit. There's a lot going on there. ... Yeah that's really bad...
You didn't even have the chance to hold it in your hand. It feels like pot metal...it's that light. (I can't believe the Swiss would knowingly have anything to do with it...in fact, it might've incited hostilities.)

The funniest part is that the woman, (a nice lady), who sent it to me after I had escaped departed, was telling me how nice it was and how in demand they were. My wife and I laugh about it to this day. The box is nicer than the watch.

Oh well...

ETA: I'd much rather have had the Treasury logo since my agency had been under the Treasury banner since 1789 and was only folded into Homeland Security in 2003. In fact, my plaque, while it has the Homeland Security shield on it...makes mention only of my service to the prior outfit before it became something else.

You didn't even have the chance to hold it in your hand. It feels like pot metal...it's that light. (I can't believe the Swiss would knowingly have anything to do with it...in fact, it might've incited hostilities.)

The funniest part is that the woman, (a nice lady), who sent it to me after I had escaped departed, was telling me how nice it was and how in demand they were. My wife and I laugh about it to this day. The box is nicer than the watch.

Oh well...

ETA: I'd much rather have had the Treasury logo since my agency had been under the Treasury banner since 1789 and was only folded into Homeland Security in 2003. In fact, my plaque, while it has the Homeland Security shield on it...makes mention only of my service to the prior outfit before it became something else.
The watch may not be the highest quality but I bet the bug and tracking device inside it are top notch.

Back