Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Hoping to land a Chopper or Field knife to have a user, but have this one just incase ...
27379610434_a1521022cd_b.jpg

Thanks for the link, I was unfamiliar with that one. Love the texturing on the scales.

Here is my LC with some other non CPK knives. These pics are from a camping trip I hosted a couple months ago with about 4 other knife nuts. Everything on the table was fair game to use and enjoy. It was great being able to compare so many different knifes at the same time in the same environment.

Jeezass chroist! :eek:

So after my LC beat the Junglas I thought I'd let it have a dual with a dedicated chopper....an axe.
Both pieces tested on the same log about 5" thick.
Light Chopper: took about 53 seconds in 59 chops

East wing axe: took about 1:14 in 37 chops.

LC did it faster but took 21 more swings showing how fast it works. It also made a MUCH cleaner cut. I took video of each but it's not loading.

Win: Light Chopper

^ If you had to repeat the process several times back to back, which would you prefer to use in order to conserve energy?

^ If you had to repeat the process several times back to back, which would you prefer to use in order to conserve energy?

That's not even close. The Light Chopper by a long shot. More power is generated with axe because I use two hands but the speed of th LC and the insane edge (sharpness and durability) win out.
The Junglas beat out that axe too. All three need a sharpening now.

Though I have a chopper on its way to me, this is the only Carothers knife I own.

I've only had it a little over a year but it's easily one of my faves among quite a few contenders. Can't wait for the EDC.

Back