PHOTOS - Post your lionsteel pictures here!

M5 posing at the hammerschlagen log

D3GwaxXh.jpg

aO7vOrH.jpg

These pics were shot on the job right after un-boxing yesterday. My SR1-G rather surprisingly had adhesive--like off a sticker--on both sides of the Ti handle and the blade needed a fair amount of clean-up, so you're seeing that here. I wiped everything down with alcohol last night, buffed with a micro-fiber cloth, and put a little TriFlow in the pivot. There was a tiny amount of lock-stick initially which is quickly disappearing with break-in. I'm getting used to this big boy and am really, really pleased with it. More and better pics soon....

OsscRKL.jpg

f8eiKpC.jpg

Wow ChazzyP that SR1-G is beautiful and makes me that much more excited for my SR11 to arrive :thumbsup:

Funny you mention that, TheFactor TheFactor , 'coz as soon as I pulled the trigger on the SR1 I wondered if I shoulda gotten the SR11 instead, being that I'm into flippers. I bought the SR1, though, as I'm a sucker for fluted Ti, being way into Wilson Combat folders plus having the TiSpine and the FT Millie. I do like the SR1 milling better, but will probably end up getting an SR11 in red aluminum. Just what I need, another knife on the WTB list. :rolleyes:

Well don t feel bad because the SR1 is now on my to get list thanks to you lol.
Of course I'll enjoy my SR11 for a while first after it arrives .

Back