PHOTOS - Post your lionsteel pictures here!

lPLvzzi.jpg

Recently purchased this beautiful Ti-Spine...
Loved the look of this knife since it came on the market, finally got one in my hands.

ueflSuFGOy_Yvys_1dip9q7Z1E_Rq2SXGDtyje8kB9yluimzsy6EK-TK05kZ51BMUCIUn3cz-B-rLTGN4BmPWPiWwpWnExasUU_fjEh64rWWi8N9ocKoyADwPilZCAfnxXXWtNdiZSdQ7TdfNSCddbCXQh4g8O1yJ7WPD4DYbgjFsusDE-MEYnf9EfBx9Z9hpMp98iuNOpV0FW0QSjrZpjApzJMhTEUh0rwly_m2p2Ee_XsWMc-smC-3SHKO6ePMWfM9qMnDOzNU7bLD2QT-V8nqWjANFNJ0O-xhytqqLk8qwceXP9DAY0Iym4MntHl7sE1sMzoxG0oEdHjDSRfb4Q3j44tuQw2jiQGzW3mBdszcKJkGL5uURJt9jp3rIxAO5TROtzoSWYfRdsTtewug22lHc3c9rOz5wWqRKUNAmM1d3QL1z5MSpex3LGMwUcMKUeMd27tq70SaNqzAt36X091MdNCLgHa8lV79gWi0LebePIRMX7Rc3NWSiOUgrIW4IM6AtnRg52uB-oPp0WmvcOBX_b5dH5WhV9IycDhhXao5eihLTptR1DWIdoKw4on-6c4BSniQFSNACkjybERMBuFSs0iFckjfHxX0Nts2WbKBRn9uiYL9iXU1bwilzgaNIkNvr6hL5j4mcZD-1f9KISaXZYZszdc=w533-h800-no
Nice TiSpine, J. I first became interested in that knife when the Benchmade Anthem came out and was quite the rage at the time. I thought I'd look into something "the same, only different" and the lionSTEEL knife really caught my eye. I expressed that in a post and got a PM from a very kind member here offering me his at an extremely friendly price. When I saw his pics, I just couldn't say no and have had my beautiful TiSpine in Chad Nichols Fade Damascus for a while now. It's definitely more of a gentleman's knife for me, so it doesn't get a lot of pocket time, but it's a keeper for sure.

Ft8v8kF.jpg

2EHhYLs.jpg

Nice TiSpine, J. I first became interested in that knife when the Benchmade Anthem came out and was quite the rage at the time. I thought I'd look into something "the same, only different" and the lionSTEEL knife really caught my eye. I expressed that in a post and got a PM from a very kind member here offering me his at an extremely friendly price. When I saw his pics, I just couldn't say no and have had my beautiful TiSpine in Chad Nichols Fade Damascus for a while now. It's definitely more of a gentleman's knife for me, so it doesn't get a lot of pocket time, but it's a keeper for sure.

Ft8v8kF.jpg

2EHhYLs.jpg
Oh man, with a damascus blade it's just unbeatable. great specimen you have there buddy!

Back