Pic and message from Afghanistan

I received this email and pic from Phil Wheeler (Wheels), who is one of "Sarge"s charges, over the July 4th weekend. It sure helped stretch out the Holiday. He's displaying his new Kumar Kobra and kindly gave permission to post this.:D :cool:

For some reason I can't post both the email and pic but the pic says it all anyway.

Attachments

• p wheeler.jpg
    p wheeler.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 500
Hummvee is tough but the Kobra is tougher! Look at the hummvee backing up...

Scot (still stuck at work, going nuts)

They all look young to me. He may be getting ready to do a Cliff Stamp on that Hummer. Maybe that's why it's backing up.

Good pix and many thanks. The kid looks to be pretty decent sized. Taliban knife fighters beware!

Wheels is about 6'2", 210 lbs, and all of it muscle, but I'm with you Uncle Bill, they all look like kids to me.:D

Sarge

Everything is relative. I'll bet Sarge looks like an old man to Wheels and Sarge looks like a kid to me.

I remember looking at 35 year old teachers and housewives when I was 16. I can't say I didn't have dreams..but in those dreams I forgave them for their ancient appearence.

munk

"In spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of what,
"The older man throughout the year, has never once forgot!"

Isaac Assimov The Sensuous Dirty Old Man

Originally posted by Rusty
"In spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of what,
"The older man throughout the year, has never once forgot!"

Isaac Assimov The Sensuous Dirty Old Man

Yeah, But....... It's like the old fella that went to the Dr and the Dr told him he was gonna have to give up half his sex life.
The old fella sat there for a minute and then asked the Dr, "Doc, which half? Talkin about it or thinkin about it?:rolleyes: :p :D

Back