Attention Pick a Color! Any Color!!

Here are the choices. This is not your last chance!!

• White, Ivory

Votes: 41 11.1%
  • Red, Black Cherry, Blood Red

Votes: 135 36.5%
  • Yellow, Rotten Banana

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Green, Emerald, Forest

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Blue, Dark, Light

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Brown, 5-6 choices later!

Votes: 137 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the absentee ballots been counted yet?

Another thing I've wondered about ... are those who are ineligible to even purchase a Forum Knife ... eligible to vote?
And if so, wonder how many of those votes there are in these polls?

Last edited:
Have the red commies infiltrated our BF elections?!? Who has control of the voting machines here?!? If brown loses I demand a full investigation and audit of Waynorth‘s affiliations and contributors. The trust and integrity of ALL future BF elections are at stake! 🤨😉😋

FWIW, I think that, if you're in the Black Cherry camp, maybe take a look at the TCs run in Saddle Brown Sawcut bone. They do something very similar to what the black cherry does, slightly different hue, but it's not quite as dark and so you get to see more of the color than you do on the Black Cherry.

To me, the Black Cherry looks like what already-dyed bone looks like when you try to dye it black.

FWIW, I think that, if you're in the Black Cherry camp, maybe take a look at the TCs run in Saddle Brown Sawcut bone. They do something very similar to what the black cherry does, slightly different hue, but it's not quite as dark and so you get to see more of the color than you do on the Black Cherry.

To me, the Black Cherry looks like what already-dyed bone looks like when you try to dye it black.

This pic I shared previously is Saddle Brown for reference...

RMxIrczl.jpg

This pic I shared previously is Saddle Brown for reference...

RMxIrczl.jpg
Thank you! That's among the lighter saddle brown that I've seen, too. Some of those were darker, and the spey blade saddle brown knives were all much darker.

Reactions: mb>
One hour to go. Moment of truth coming up for us that voted other than brown and red

... if you post a large humongous picture that takes 8 mouse scrolls to even see ... it means you like it like a lot more than more

I very much wanted White, but I think now I'll be happy with either red or brown. I am assured that the majority of voters will chose the right (not elderberry) shade of either.
Black Cherry
Copperhead (I'm not even sure if that's a red or a brown, maybe it should be an option either way)
Caramel
Sepia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back