Attention Pick a Color! Any Color!!

Here are the choices. This is not your last chance!!

• White, Ivory

Votes: 41 11.1%
  • Red, Black Cherry, Blood Red

Votes: 135 36.5%
  • Yellow, Rotten Banana

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Green, Emerald, Forest

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Blue, Dark, Light

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Brown, 5-6 choices later!

Votes: 137 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Browns!! I'll get the Shade poll running by tomorrow A.M.
Any strong requests or suggestions??
We've talked about most, and I will try and include any that have a good chance of winning, but feel free to voice anything reasonable!!

Guys we really screwed the pooch on this one. We had an amazing opportunity for that blood red and we missed out. I would like to go ahead and change my vote to red as i now see the errors of my ways.

I kid, i kid(for the most part)… to the best brown go the spoils. Onward to browntown, mr. brownstone!

Congrats to the Browns!! I'll get the Shade poll running by tomorrow A.M.
Any strong requests or suggestions??
We've talked about most, and I will try and include any that have a good chance of winning, but feel free to voice anything reasonable!!
Pinkish brown please Mr. CC.

Dark Chestnut/Antique Yellow and Copperhead, waynorth waynorth . I believe Antique Yellow is the same as Dark Chestnut. Of course you know better than I which is which. It wouldn’t be cricket to include them separately. Could me make this a three day poll?

Last edited:
Sepia
Amber
Calico
Cobblestone (not sure if color or jigging style)
Coyote brown
Chestnut peach

Copperhead is probably my favorite out of everything I’ve seen so far. It’ll be fun to see compelling examples of others though.

I know there have been a lot of examples posted in this thread, but I think now would be a great time to throw up examples of the browns to make sure all the best options are included in the upcoming poll.

Looking forward to seeing all the choices. Hoping Chestnut and Amber are among them for sure. It would be nice to see a couple light options too.

Sepia

aEpBqjM.jpg

JoCFqeX.jpg

Amber
7t5tuEo.jpg

f3KTgfr.jpg

qOB9xB9.jpg

soup bone?
BQ6Wx0q.jpg

An idea what oily creek bone could look like (but better being gec):
oufgu72.jpg

wkfAd6U.jpg