Pics request: largest specimens of HI models

Could you please post pics (and specs) of the largest kuks you have if they are uncommonly large for a particular model. E.g., do you have a WW II, YCS, FF, or an M43 longer than 18'5", a Chit or a GS longer than 21", etc. The more outrageous, the better. :)
Thanks!

Years ago Uncle Bill told me how a customer had special ordered an overly large Ang Khola. I loved the idea so I special ordered a 25" AK. It arived the day after I saw the 1999 flix Godzilla. The AK reminded me of Godzilla so that became it's name. Sometime later I sold Godzilla to my friend Roger Smith, we go camping once in a while and he's kind enough to let me play with my old friend for a bit. Roger recently took the following pics of Godzilla for me to post in a different thread but I forgot to. Figure they'd work here just as well. Enter Godzilla!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• godzilla_001_med.jpg
    godzilla_001_med.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 539
  • godzilla_002_med.jpg
    godzilla_002_med.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 451
  • godzilla_003_med.jpg
    godzilla_003_med.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 449
Kinda looks like an ordinary khukuri without some sort of scale. Could even be a small one. You probably know how big that door or piece of fence is, but we don't.

In the movie, a character sees Gojira and declares: 'We need bigger guns!'."

Well, we need bigger kuks!

Kinda looks like an ordinary khukuri without some sort of scale. Could even be a small one. You probably know how big that door or piece of fence is, but we don't.

The planks should give you an idea. If you handled a khuk before you should be able to estimate the ratio.
Nevertheless i'm here to give Wildmanh some Booyaashaka:

IMG_5586.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5617.jpg

* patiently waiting for Dave Rishar to post his gigantic Ganga Ram and some Super Salyans.

There was a 40"+ monster sold or given a couple years back. Mind boggling size and weight. Is that the monster Ganga Ram of Dave Rishar's that was referred to?

There was a 40"+ monster sold or given a couple years back. Mind boggling size and weight. Is that the monster Ganga Ram of Dave Rishar's that was referred to?

Ya right on Bro!

40inchGRS.jpg

I remember in the old thread Old Sher (Tiger) did a Bolo with spine thickness of 1" thick !

Anyone know the weight of this thing, or think they can make an educated guess (to within a pound or so)?
You will find some infos about it if you use the search engine.

Another spoiler:
giantkhuk.jpg

Dave i hope you don't mind me salivating over the GGR!

I think Dave Rishar's is the largest.

If you go with derivatives, the best I can do is:
(Falcata, top, 29")
(Bhairab, second, 24")
(CAK "Kukzilla", third, 25")
(Giant Chitlangi Bowie -- not a kukri, but, fourth, 24.5")
100_0085.jpg

I was just chiming in to suggest a pic of Dave's GRS...but y'all beat me to it;)

Specs are listed in my last post. BTW the fence slats are about 6" wide if that helps. If anyone wants in hand shots they need to ask Roger, or his wife, since she actually took those pictures. ;)

And here the striking Yangdu Martino models the Janawar Katne. Just the thing for petite ladies ...

JanawarKatnekhuk.jpg

BEASTS!!!!!! Damn you really need to see a person holding it to get perspective. I love that Hanshee model.

There are some Beastly big Khukri's out there, that's for sure. Was thinking about this thread just the other day. Snowwolf, thanks for digging it up. :)

If I remember correctly, some of those really big ones were 6 to 9 pounds!

Back