Picture Thread

You make anymore small farm hand bowies? i loved that...and the SAR 4s :thumbsup:

I’ve got some EDC size Farm Hands in process but no ETA right now

Reactions: rpn
The "Siegle Collection", modest as it may be right now, continues to grow.

CXV0KNs.jpg

Not sure where to post this one but since these are pictures, I'll go ahead and post them here.

I got this in a trade at the eleventh hour at Becker West. I didn't know I needed such a beast but the more I play around with hit, the happier I am that it ended up in my hands. Thanks, Mack Mack , I hope you continue to find the trade equally as agreeable.

Bill, I'm not sure what you call this one but it's an awesome brute. The tapered tang is such a nice touch, making for a very weight-forward working knife. I can't wait to put it to work, I might use it in place of my BK-20 while that one gets fixed up.

903JY1f.jpg

J59phSM.jpg

TGbFDPR.jpg

Not sure where to post this one but since these are pictures, I'll go ahead and post them here.

I got this in a trade at the eleventh hour at Becker West. I didn't know I needed such a beast but the more I play around with hit, the happier I am that it ended up in my hands. Thanks, Mack Mack , I hope you continue to find the trade equally as agreeable.

Bill, I'm not sure what you call this one but it's an awesome brute. The tapered tang is such a nice touch, making for a very weight-forward working knife. I can't wait to put it to work, I might use it in place of my BK-20 while that one gets fixed up.

903JY1f.jpg

J59phSM.jpg

TGbFDPR.jpg
I will be seriously missing that beast but I am happy with the trade. I will have another if and when I can talk Bill into making another. For now I have great memories and a beast of a folder.
Thank you, sir.

Back