Pictures from BAKCA show. (may take some time to download)

Duane,

First thank you for coming to the BAKCA show. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to stop and say hi but your table was always busy when I was able to get by that side of the show. Your support helps make the BAKCA knife show a successful show. Thank you
But a special thanks goes out to you for supporting the show because of the fine knife you provide for a raffle prize. Many thanks.

Best Regards
Jeff Pelz

You know, I'd almost swear that I saw the Tiger knife in a video game that was just released for Playstation 2. Extermination is the name of it. Looks just like the knife the main character uses..

The game knife was copied with permission from Strider.
Welcome to the club.
Reed

While knifebomber is laying claim to stuff-Don't get excited about the unfinished little recurve blade that Duane had-that one is spoken for. The Strider guys are really hitting the knife world hard, both as Strider Knives, and with individual projects. Although it doesn't seem possible, they are getting better everyday.

Hey,
Thanks for the great photos and the kind words!
And Mr. Jeff ... thanks for putting on a great show!
I enjoyed it and look forward to next year.
At Strider Knives, most of you already know that we are really having a great time with our business. We are growing and constantly trying to keep giving you new things and also enjoying doing our own signature models.
The recurve shown with Micks custom is a Model PR. It is being done in a small, medium and large configuration. The one shown is the medium and is 11.5 inches long. It is hollow ground, but I will be evaluating it in a flat grind as well.
As soon as I have the first of each size available, I will get them to Josh and the guys at Triple Aught for photos.
As a salute to a certain friend, I would also like to point out that the individual whom that blade was named after was present at the show and deserves much more than we can give him in return for what he has given to our country. More on him in the future.
All the best,
Duane Dwyer

Back