Pictures of Spyderco Native?

I've seen the one with a 35/65 blade (I think it was) and was wondering if anyone had a picture of any of the other variations?

Thanks, Jeff.

Jeff, either partially serrated or plain.

View

------------------
Rick Gray - Left Handers Unite

Rick,

Thanks a lot! Man, those are beautiful knives, and a very good picture.

Say, you wouldn't have a plain edged Endura in that collection of photos would you?

Jeff/1911.

Rick,

Thank you very much. Man, those are sure nice pictures you have. Are these images of knives in your own collection?

If so, Wow.

This is very helpful to me, as I plan to buy a Zytel Endura but couldn't decide which blade style I preferred; in terms of appearance. It will be easy now.

Thanks again, Jeff/1911.

Jeff,

I have three plain edge Natives; black, blue and stainless.

A lot of my pictures come from ebay.

------------------
Rick Gray - Left Handers Unite

Hey! How about a picture of your black Native? I am considering buying one of these with either a plain blade or the 35/65 style. Jeff/1911.

Rick,

Thanks for the reference to ebay...

I just spent some time gathering images from there. Simply amazing. I had no idea the number of knives that could be found there...four pages of Spyderco products!

I would still be interested in seeing a picture of the Military model with a plain edge, if you come across one.

Thanks, Jeff.

Try this, copied from JonnyL's photopoint site:
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=108698&a=8351200&p=26918512&Sequence=0&res=high" TARGET=_blank>
Thumbnail

</A>

------------------
The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. - Ambrose Bierce
Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog. - Robert Morley

iktomi

Rockspyder,

Thanks a lot. That is one beautiful knife. Excellent picture as well. I think that I must have one.

Jeff/1911.

Back