Pictures Of Your Cold Steel

My AD-15 has been getting a lot of pocket time lately. Both fun and functional! :)

6QK0Dh7.jpg

The 4 Max is doubtless a well made knife but with the XL Espada on the Cold Steel line up it is certainly not the ultimate zombie stopper. Actually all of CS's extra large folders are superior "zombie stoppers" Soon we'll have the Kris Ti-lite and the Kris Voyager to add to that bad-ass line-up. I can barely wait.

YWyXpUy.jpg

Latest addition in my collection and first Cold Steel for me. Really a folder made with attention to detail, excellent bargain (compared to the custom made AD-15 AND compared to other folders in the $200 segment) and sturdy made. I was really surprised, that the lock remained rock solid when I applied a good amount of pressure on the spine and did some moderate spine whacking (holding it just on the end of the handle, not on the lock). Great job, Cold Steel!

LOL does anyone actually USE these knives??? The all look pristine like they’ve never cut a thing. I highly doubt all these pics were taken the first day of owning them... I get collecting knives but I like collecting useful things that get actual use even better.

LOL does anyone actually USE these knives??? The all look pristine like they’ve never cut a thing. I highly doubt all these pics were taken the first day of owning them... I get collecting knives but I like collecting useful things that get actual use even better.

In all fairness, some people maintain their collections rather religiously to maintain that "pristine" look, and some people probably take steps to make the knife look good on camera.

I don't make broad-based assumptions about the equipment people use, or don't. I concur with the above poster. Seems like you can't enjoy any type of pastime without getting trolled. Who cares what others do with their stuff? Post up some of your working blades, if you don't like the snaps. I appreciate all the members who take the time to photograph beautiful knives. Peace out!

In all fairness, some people maintain their collections rather religiously to maintain that "pristine" look, and some people probably take steps to make the knife look good on camera.

True and good point. To each his own. I actually have a Cold Steel Safe Keeper II push knife that has never cut anything other than paper... bought it as a novelty or possibly to add to a chest rig, but never have had the opportunity to use it for anything practical (it's illegal in VA to carry one of those concealed). While I enjoy collecting things that I like, I find I like them way more when I actually use them in their intended function. Guns are the same way for me. No safe queens. Even my more high-value or somewhat collectible guns get shot now and again.

I don't make broad-based assumptions about the equipment people use, or don't. I concur with the above poster. Seems like you can't enjoy any type of pastime without getting trolled. Who cares what others do with their stuff? Post up some of your working blades, if you don't like the snaps. I appreciate all the members who take the time to photograph beautiful knives. Peace out!

Wasn't trying to troll - just pointing out that the vast majority of knives shown looked unused. And there are some WAY cool blades here and nice looking pieces. I get buying something for the intrinsic value of it, or for simple collecting -

Back