Pictures of your SAK(s)?

I wondered if some people would mind posting pictures of their SAK(s) either purely "stock" and/or modified?

I'd be interested to see a very "used" SAK, maybe some that have modified handles, and anything else you can think of. Maybe some pics of your EDC SAK.

I did a search and didn't find a thread about this so if there is one already please point me in the right direction.

:)

Alox:

SAKalox1.jpg

Vic Tinker with custom scales in molded epoxy putty:

tinker004.jpg

Vic Spartans:

spartan1.jpg

Watchmakers:

sakwatch1.jpg

Luis

my small collection, with 2 modified knives (the naked one and the one with the black monkeyfist lanyard):
Family.JPG

Choubbi, where did you learn to make those "Monkeyfist lanyards" I would like to learn and make some for mines...Both the purple and the black look great.

Thanks
Tango44

Tango44 said:
Choubbi, where did you learn to make those "Monkeyfist lanyards" I would like to learn and make some for mines...Both the purple and the black look great.

Thanks
Tango44
the monkeyfist is the sphere on the black one, the lanyard is something I learned when I was young, I don't know how it's called, but there's a pic (I know, I suck at paint drawings...)
lanyard.JPG

this one is for the black one with the monkeyfist, the black and red braids come from the finished monkeyfist.

for the other one, the red and black come from the same loop that passes through the keyring, the braids with arrows are just melted with a lighter, and I put nothing in the purple hole.

DSC01917.jpg

Safari
pre-1970's(?) Spartan
(Master Craftsman) Space Shuttle
Champion
Swiss Champ
Wenger Outdoorsman (my 1st SAK)
Small Tinker
Stayglow Climber
Econo-Bantam
LED Classic
Food 4 Less Classic :D
2 Midnite Managers

Hey bama_lou,

I didn't know you could get a Stayglow Climber. Could you point me in the right direction so I can buy one? Can you get all SAK's in Stayglow? I'd love a Super Tinker in that color. :D

SAKguy,

I sent you a PM on the other board.

I also modded my Stay Glow scales to add a pin and pen to my Swiss Champ.

stayglochamppinpenside.jpg

here's a few of my SAKs in their kydex neck sheaths....the kydex is all by Normark of OST. From left to right, Trailmaster, Camper and Rucksack...

neck-sheaths.jpg

numberthree said:
here's a few of my SAKs in their kydex neck sheaths....the kydex is all by Normark of OST. From left to right, Trailmaster, Camper and Rucksack...

neck-sheaths.jpg

Numberthree,can you explain the routing of the para cord and tape on the neck sheaths? Is this a safety device to eliminate strangulation with the cord?tom. :confused:

Back