Piggy Back Folder

If I were to be putting together a package for belt carry on the side opposite a handgun that consisted of a 15-inch khukri (this is not really a khukri question, it just looks like one) in a left-handed custom made leather sheath, and wanted to carry a piggy back folder of about 3-4 inches in a snapflap pouch built on the outside of the sheath about halfway down, what would be some good suggestions?
I'd want decent steel (this would be as a backcountry package to cover light knife as well as heavy knife chores), a reliable lock, sturdy construction, and something like a standard blade shape with more belly for skinning if needed than pointed tip. Not at all interested in fighters or tacticals, no tantos, price can be up to $150 if necessary, but would prefer $50-$100. Light weight would be nice for walking, not critical since most transport would probably be ATV or truck. No serrated edge. Can have pocket clip, but won't be used that way. No Sebenzas, please.
I'd appreciate some thoughts, if you'd like to help.
Thanks.
DPris

Overwhelming number of choices, but just out of curiosity and to make the number of choices even more overwhelming, why wouldn't you want a small fixed blade, since it's going to ride in a sheath anyway?

I thought about a fixed blade, but decided a folder would reduce bulk on the sheath while still giving me the same overall length as a fixed blade in use.
DPris

Looks like a good suggestion. Saved for consideration.
Thank you.
DPris

Back