Piggy back sheath for a Terävä Skrama and Terävä Jääkäripuukko 110

Hey All, Just finished up a piggy back sheath for two Terava blades. These came with a plastic type liner and were in need of some proper pants. Whats nice is I made the smaller sheath so it can be removed if you just want to carry it. I have been using my new Cobra 4 machine and starting to get the hang of it, there are a few minor stitching issues but I made this for me so I can live with it. Hope you all like it. Questions and comments are always welcome as I can only continue to learn and get better.
NH8Virl.jpg

Rn6xKi8.jpg
Dl1unfh.jpg

Looks like a great solution to comfortably carry a pair of rock solid tools. Nice work, for sure!

Looks great and a great idea to be able to separate the two. Do not hesitate to contact either Steve or Dave at the Leather Sewing Machine Co if ya have any questions on your Cobra. Ya be amazed at the help they can give ya over the phone. They have an absolutely sterling reputation in the industry for service and it ain't no lie.

Hi from Tokyo Japan!! I saw your Piggy back sheath for a Terävä Skrama and Terävä Jääkäripuukko 110. beautiful sheath!
If you accept order this sheath. I really want to buy this. please let me see! thanks arigato! Amon

Back