• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pigsticker (SOLD)

swejk

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi, I finished this knife.

Blade is made of spring steel and hardened with hamon. Handle is used stabilized American walnut. Sheath is made of leader with snake skin.

Dimensions:
20 1/2“ Overall lenght (500mm)
14 1/2“ Blade lenght (370mm)
0,28“ Blade thickness (7mm)
27oz (770g) Weight (knife+sheath)

(sold) include shipping worldwide. It takes cca 14days.
PayPal accepted jardagrof@gmail.com ( this e-mail can also be used to contact me )
Thanks for looking.
Jarda „swejk“ Grof.

Kanour_1.jpg Kanour_3.jpg Kanour_4.jpg Kanour_5.jpg Kanour_6.jpg Kanour_7.jpg Kanour_8.jpg Kanour_10.jpg Kanour_11.jpg

Last edited:
Steel is 54SiCr6 (C 0,5-0,6%; Mn 0,5-0,8; Si 1,3-1,6; Cr 0,5-0,7) I don't know the name of American equivalent. Optimal hardening is between 52-58HRC. Positives are great breaking resistence. The negative is the low corrosion resistence. This blade was parciall quenching from anthracit coal to oil bath. It took some time to learn this process so that every time they were these beautiful hamons.

If this is still available, I'll take it for the posted price of $270 USD (Paypal Goods). Let me know.

I bought another blade from you last year, similar to this one but a bit smaller. Very nice design and execution.

Paypal payment sent.

Last edited:
Back