Pink Apple ! (Cool Custom Pic)

Jerry Busse

I was asked if we had anything that was "pretty". I think this Customized Bad Apple has got "pretty" written all over it.

Gentle recurved blade, reinforced tip, decorative pins, and stabilized bone handles.

Very Cool!!!!:cool:

Attachments

• pink apple.jpg
    pink apple.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 724
Close-up of the handles.

Attachments

• pink apple close-up.jpg
    pink apple close-up.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 673
... just like my favorite women - wicked edge, curves all over, and feminine enough to wear pink gracefully. :D

WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME SO!!!

What are the handles made out of? And of course, how much would that set me back??

Must hold onto wallet, fingers slipping, nooooooooo

Cool something for my gurlfriend!

Do you make a matching set his/her version?? I know she'll be asking for that! :D :D

Originally designed for the NYC Custom show, the Bad Apples have a smaller (read: LEGAL) blade of 3.5 inches and sport integral handles. Ask Dark Nemesis who I think will tell you that the Bad Apple is probably the best every day carry knife you can find. It is well balanced, has a reinforced tip, is sharp and is a100% INFI - all in one compact package.

It truly is a worthy successor to the infamous Mean Streets!

Anyway, we can and have done some unique handle combinations (including the one pictured in this thread).

Let me know if the Bad Apple is to your liking!

Marc
marc@bussecombat.com

I gotta have one of those! (not the pink handles though!) As soon as Angry Wife stops beating me senseless everytime I try to pick up the phone and call contender, I will get one.

OUCH!!! OW!!! STOP THAT!!!!!

i believe we have just reached a new plateau in busse knives. boy knives and girl knives, users and art knives, pits and dents, smooth and pretty. my hat is off to jerry, looks like he has a product for everybody. THANKS Jerry! (now stay away from my wife!)

could we get a picture of that from the top? or one that is simular. I would like to see about how wide it is.

See, now I don't like that at all. Too pink and girly. I prefer sleek and black or green and ugly. What does that say about me as a woman?! ;)

R.Markus wants one really bad (combat grade), but I won't let him have one because I want one too, and we can't afford TWO!!!

Back