• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pirahna Excalibur, Protech The Don

SVTFreak

Gold Member
Up for sale:

All prices are shipped and insured to your door, i cover paypal fees unless we negotiate differently. All prices OBO. First "Ill take it" with no questions (nego before posting Ill take it if you wanna try). Only trade i would consider is a NIB ultratech D/E, plain edges, either satin or black blade (no stonewashed or bead blasted). Has to be new, never carried, or absolutely no signs of carry.

Email me at carnut30@eatel.net for fastest response.
Buyer responsible for knowing his own area laws! Shipping on these is UPS of Fedex only.
Sorry, but no sales to outside of USA.

Pirahna excalibur. Black with mirror polished blade. Very nice knife. Carried but shows no signs at all. Fast deploy. Very solid knife. Never sharpened. Comes with box and papers and sleeping bag. SOLD$

Protech The Don "Tuxedo" edition. Like new never carried. Has been touched up (edge from factory sucked). Comes with box and display case shown in photo, and paperwork from Protech. Closes dead center and locks up tight. VERY fast deploy. 175$
Link to BHQ for it http://www.bladehq.com/item--Protech-The-Large-Don--4419

Microtech Zombietech ultratech. Double edge black plain edges. Never carried or sharpened. Cycled maybe 25 times. Safe queen. Comes with box, papers and pouch. SOLD$

Protech Doru. Satin finish, stonewashed blade. User but only very very light marks on clip. Has been sharpened, good user edge. High quality fairly tough auto user. Closes dead center. Tight lockup. SOLD$

Pictures in following posts.

Last edited:
Doru
Best value of this thread.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
C'mon folks. I got a stack of boxes ready to be packaged up just for you. Shoot me an email, pm offer.

Prices reduced. Great prices on all of tees blades. C'mon folks.

Back