Pix and six blems for 10/3

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
9 1/4'' 5 ounce Pacthar by Manoj. Wooden shath. Hairline crack on water buffalo bone handle. $45.

lJpMz4L.jpg

IyHfmGs.jpg

L to r

16.5 inch 24 Chiruwa Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Excellent buy for first time HI Khukuri buyer at $90.

15 inch 17 ounce British Armey service by Ram Kumar. Hairline crack on satisal wood handle. $85.

L to r

T to b

20 inch 28 ounce Sirupati by Kumar. Great Knife! Hairline crack on horn handle. $85. *SOLD*

18 inch 22 ounce WWII by Anil. Slight used blade and minor flaw on satisal wood handle. $65. *SOLD*

15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami. Minor flaw on sadan wood handle. Nice and sharp blade! $39.

G71Ou7E.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Wow those are great deals!

I got a 12" Pacthar a few weeks back. It's a great hiking knife. Very hand-filling and neutral. The bone handle really locks in and the light blade makes the knife feel more like a "bent" belt knife than a full size khuks. Wonderful piece, and I'm tempted to snag this smaller one;)

Grats rmtom! That's a fast fine knife! I have several versions in the 20-21 inch and love them. The balance on that length is very nice. Great bushwhacking and can chop some camp wood up just fine.

I'll take the following: 15 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Tej Kami.
Email inbound.

Yangdu: Could you please repost the pictures of the 16.5 inch 24 Chiruwa Ang Khola by Ram Kumar and 15 inch 17 ounce British Armey service by Ram Kumar? Don't think they originally got posted. Thanks.

Is there any chance the 9 1/4'' 5 ounce Pacthar by Manoj is still available? I have emailed already but will do so again.

Is this still available?

16.5 inch 24 Chiruwa Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Very slight shrinkage of satisal wood handle. Excellent buy for first time HI Khukuri buyer at $90.

You guys need to email Yangdu at the address at the bottom of her post. She'll respond with a long gone or a done deal.
She often times doesn't look at the forum.

Back