Pix from treelander.

Here's a village model handle modified by treelander.

Attachments

• mike travis village model handle..jpg
    mike travis village model handle..jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 181
And here's treelander. He can add the commentary as he sees fit.

Attachments

• mike travis - 2.jpg
    mike travis - 2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 175
Nice looking Khuk and mighty fine looking family. Thanks for the posting Uncle Bill. Where is that, if it's permitted to know?:) :)

It is not where, but 'when', Pappy. Treelander and his family fell through a rift in time and landed here in ours. It is only a khukuri from HI that keeps him sane in this tormented age. Hand forged quality, steel you can trust...not microchips and bureacrats.

munk

I think it's Pennsylvania but will let treelander tell us for sure. Being an old sailor this guy looks like he should be aboard a square rigger flying the Jolly Roger.

By your leave Sir. The times are such that tormented doesn quite cover it. I think I know how they feel. My Great Grandfather (God rest his soul) told me a long time ago that I was born about a hundred years too late.:)

We are born and in sizing it all up wonder; what Age permitted honest men? Not this one.

munk

Amen to that Monk. This is the first place that I have run into an honest business man in a goodly spell. It sure has got to the point where you have to dig around to find the good folks.:)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOINING ON HERE!I sent no pics. And I've not heard from anyone since I said I'd take the Blem.

I guess I am missing something!

He's not only fallen through time, but there are now TWO TREELANDER'S!!! Which one gets the AK? Who is married to that delightful lady?

Does this mean the space time continiuem is ruptured?

munk

Who is it then? If no one claims responsibility for the pic, I'll assume the person's identity.

That's me and my family. :D Somewhere in one of the scraggly forests of Saudi Arabia. :)

The man says that ain't him. And if it ain't him. Then who in the world is it? Somebody is still a good looking group.
Treelander, would some one do this to you as a joke??:D

The man says that ain't him. And if it ain't him. Then who in the world is it? Somebody is still a good looking group.
Treelander, would some one do this to you as a joke??>>>Pappy

Nice try, Pappy!! But it is obvious to me now that YOU ARE TREELANDER AND HAVE BEEN FOR MANY YEARS! Does your wife know about the maiden in the photo??

Let me check. I'm so damned busy this AM (got people who have been here to look at khukuris and another coming in an hour) I may have screwed up on identity.

Just checked.

The guy who sent the pix is Mike Travis. I can't keep track of all these handles. Sorry.

Back