Recommendation? Places in DC/MD area

Hi all,

I am in the DC Baltimore area for the next couple of days.
Are there any knife-related places worth visiting around here?
Recommendations will be appreciated.
Thanks!

There is or was a nice knife store in Frederick Md. I'm pretty sure it's still there and I cant remember the name of the place.
Sorry I cant be of more help.

Thanks, K9-1 K9-1
Edgeworks?
Looks like a good shop to make a visit.
I have to see if I want to drive the icy road.......

The only place I have visited so far is the Outdoor World at Arundel Mills.
They don't have a big inventory of knives, though.

That would be the place! It's a nice store. If you go you may want to check out Brewers Ally and Olde Towne Tavern both nice places to grab some food,but there are alot of nice restaurants there.
If you go drive safe brother and have a good time!

If you want a good knife store, Edgeworks at 200 North Market Street in Frederick is the only place worth going. The weather is a bit off, but you will be on the main roads and they will be fine.

Thanks guys!
I decided to try the place this afternoon.
Hope that there will be no hassles on the road.

And the scores.

IMG_1377-1.jpg

It seemed a nice shop with a large selection (to me) of modern knives with some traditional blades.
I spoke with a person, who appeared to be the owner of the shop.
He was friendly and helpful.
I had a good time there.

I don't have any knife shops in my neighborhood and don't have much experience in shopping at a place like that.
But I say that it is dangerous to have a shop like Edgeworks nearby, and see and handle knives closely (which you cannot do in internet shopping).
I did not think of buying one on this trip but ended up with TWO!

They also had good selections of Williams-Henry there.
Glad that I was able to resist buying one.

Yea there's really not much around here. I'm in the Arbutus area and have been around Baltimore forever and there's really no dedicated knife shops. There's a few gun shops/ pawn shops, with a ok knife selection but nothing special.

Back