Platinum membership junglas giveaway?

Just curious, I noticed the new membership drive, but I don't recall the junglas winner announced from the last platinum membership drive?
Did I just miss it?
Thanks

I'll have to look it up, I can't believe I didn't post it.

Although I don't recall seeing this when it was running, I must admit I'm curious as well.

Haven't been able to track it down. Can't find it at the shop, and I could have sworn I sent it out. I'll post more when I can find info on it.

I'm also interested. The chance for the Junglas was the reason I went platinum and not gold.

I can't track ser #2 down. I know it shipped. If all else fails, I'll ship out ser #1 to another plat member.

I can't track ser #2 down. I know it shipped. If all else fails, I'll ship out ser #1 to another plat member.

Thanks for the update. I would think whoever would have gotten that would have posted a thread about the awesomeness of it though.

Believe me, some people win a giveaway, they take their winnings and quietly walk away, they don't even acknowledge it arrived.

it is possible they were quiet about it, but since this was a forum wide giveaway for the platinum upgrades, i figured sparks or someone would have made a thread somewhere along the lines updating those of us who bought platinum for the contest. when nothing is said, its going to do nothing but raise questions, especially when no one can remember who won, or if it was really sent out

Yeah, i been wondering the same thing, i thought maybe since esee left they canceled the giveaway and just didn't say anything.

Back